The workshop ”Superconducting Hybrids @ Extreme” organized in the framework of the COST action CA16218 will be focused on recent advances in superconducting coherent hybrid structures at extreme experimental conditions of ultralow temperatures, high magnetic fields, high pressures and at nanoscale. It aims at boosting discussions on superconducting nanostructures and materials, nanoscale devices, hybrids made of superconducting and magnetic systems, topological materials, superfluids and strongly correlated electron systems addressed by different kinds of techniques from nanoprobes to transport, thermodynamic and magnetic measurements. Theoretical works on the topics are welcome, too. Stimulating discussions between experiment, theory and computational approaches are expected.
Jozef Kačmarčík, Pavol Szabó, Peter Samuely – IEP SAS, Košice.
Tomáš Samuely – FS UPJŠ, Košice.
Topics of the workshop:
- Novel quantum states in superconductors and topological materials
- Extreme disorder, low domensionality, coherence
- Superconductivity @ extreme (pressure, field, temperature)
- Strongly correlated electron systems and high-Tc superconductors
- Josephson junctions and arrays
- Superconductor/ferromagnet hybrids
- Coherent phenomena at mesoscopic and nanoscale (including vortex physics).
- Novel materials, hybrids, properties.
- Applications benefiting from quantum coherence of superconducting hybrids
Invited speakers (preliminary list):
Ahmad, Halima Giovanna
Carreira, Santiago J
Martin Vega, Francisco
Registration and Abstract
Please download the Registration and abstract form and submit it per email to email@example.com.
For only online attendants (no poster nor oral presentation), please use this form.
No registration fee will be raised for participants of the countries included in the COST Action.
To be confirmed.
To be confirmed.